Our Job Offers
1 open positions
· 22 to 28 yrs old
· Graduate of any four (4) year course
· Prior hotel work experience in Front Office or Rooms Division, where Property Management Systems are used for daily tasks such as Check-in/out, Room blockings, Rates, etc.
· Willing to travel
· Good communication and training skills
· Result oriented
· Familiar with common Internet-related technologies such as TCP/IP, SSL, etc.
· Familiar with Microsoft Windows/Windows Server OS and Microsoft SQL Server
·. Has previous experience in Infor HMS
Roles & Responsibility:
· Deployment of Property Management System (PMS) and other related products, either onsite or remotely. This involves the following:
- Escalation and coordination with principal when needed
· Assist in product demonstrations for potential clients during sales calls.
· Ensure that PMS is deployed effectively, and projects are completed thoroughly, by coordinating with responsible parties throughout the course of project
We pride ourselves on our collaborative and inclusive culture, and we believe that different perspectives and experiences lead to better solutions. Our team members are encouraged to share their ideas and opinions and to work closely together to achieve our common goals.
We strive to create a positive work environment where our team members can grow both personally and professionally. We provide opportunities for professional development, and we value work-life balance.